Corporate Employee Benefits
As a result of the ever-increasing financial demands on small business owners, more attention is being put on employee benefits now more than ever. A properly structured benefit package is vital to a company’s bottom line, as well as attracting and retaining valuable employees. Wadley Financial Group is equipped with the support and skills to analyze the environment of a company’s employee base to suggest a benefit plan rich in benefits to the employees and cost-effective to the employer at the same time. Some of the areas Wadley Financial Group may be a guidefor your company are:
- Design a benefit package to provide the best quality of coverage to the employees in the most cost-efficient manner
- Negotiate with carriers on the behalf of the client regarding rates and plan structure
- Communicate and educate employees on summary of benefits
- Conduct in-depth claims analysis for renewal purposes
- Coordinate administration for FSA accounts and COBRA benefits
- Provide a high level of customer service through a designated service representative to handle claim administration and disputes
- Evaluate and determine the proper 401k and/or retirement plan that best fits a company
- Consult with employees to consider a proper asset allocation based on risk tolerance and time horizon
- Review with employees in handling and transferring past retirement plan assets for purposes of consolidation and easy monitoring
- Structure comprehensive executive benefits and deferred comp plans
- Work closely with attorneys in the area business succession planning
- Determine the right product to address your needs, such as:
- Group Medical Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Disability Plans – Short-term and Long-term
- Defined Contribution Plans – 401(k), Safe Harbor Plans, SIMPLE 401(k), Solo 401(k), SEP IRA’s
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Flexible Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Group Vision Plans
- Group Life Insurance Plans
- Employer-sponsored 529 Plans
Comprehensive Financial Planning
We build more than a financial plan; we build relationships with our clients. We want to understand your goals and know if your circumstances change, so we can adjust your plan to help keep you on track.
Our comprehensive approach to planning includes understanding your financial future and creating a plan aligned with your short and long-term goals including: retirement, college funding, estate planning, and investments.
We want to know how much risk you’re comfortable with, so we can review your portfolio and align it with your goals and risk tolerance.
After your plan is confirmed and in action, we’ll regularly meet with you to review it and discuss any needed changes to keep you on the path and work toward your financial goals.
Wealth management is more than knowing where your investments are – it’s working with every aspect that contributes to your wealth – your financial and estate plans, charitable contributions, tax strategies, and building lasting relationships with the professionals, such as attorneys and tax professionals.
We take an active approach to helping you manage and grow your wealth. We know that you’ve worked hard for what you have, so we work with you to coordinate all aspects that contribute to your wealth – your financial, retirement and estate plan, funding your children’s education, and your investments.
We work with you to understand and analyze your situation and offer solutions to help keep every aspect of wealth working toward your financial goals.
We’ll work with you to understand your goals and develop a plan for your investments that aligns with your financial plan and tolerance for risk.
Are you looking for socially responsible investments? We can help. Talk with an advisor today to learn how you can make a difference with your investments.
Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
Retirement Services / Pre-Retirement
Before you embark on your retirement journey, it’s important to have a plan in place. We’ll work with you throughout your transition into retirement to understand your financial goals, lifestyle, and plan for income.
Your plan doesn’t stop there – we continue to meet with our clients after retirement, to review plans and investments, and help stay focused on their retirement goals.
Retirement Income Planning
The income you rely on during your retirement may come from many sources such as a pension, Social Security, 401(k), and personal retirement accounts. Based on your goals for retirement and resources, we’ll work with you to develop an income plan and offer solutions to help your income last throughout your retirement.
Risk Management Planning /Analysis
Understanding how much life insurance you need means taking a deeper look at your financial situation – income, college expenses, mortgage, and debt. We can analyze your current policy and see how it aligns with your finances and make recommendations.
If you don’t currently have a policy, we can work with you to find one that’s a best fit for you and your family.
You want to ensure that your loved ones are provided for after you’re gone, which is why discussing your life insurance options with a financial advisor is so important. We can review your current financial plan and unique situation to determine which type of life insurance policy can help protect your family against the financial expenses they would face in the event of your death.
Deciding how to save for your children’s college education is an important part of your financial planning.
We’ll look at your income and recommend funding options to help you save for your child’s future and coordinate those savings into your financial plan.
Having a will and trust is great start when it comes to your estate planning – we can coordinate with your estate planning attorney to help you understand the complete picture of what happens to your assets after you’re gone. This means making sure that your wealth is set to transfer to the appropriate beneficiaries, knowing the tax implications, and the process that your loved ones would encounter when it’s time to transfer your estate. We also work with you and your estate planning professional to keep your estate and financial plan aligned with your goals.